Anudelfa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download A Flying Jatt Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Jatt is a reluctant superhero who fights crime and protects people. He meets his match in the evil Raka, who he must vanquish to save the day.
Malhotra wants to acquire a land of Sikh colony for his factory which is owned by Mrs Dhillon knownBebe however Bebe is in no mood to sell the land to him it also has a tree which is considered holy by the everyone.Malhotra threatens Bebe 's son Aman that her life would be in danger if she doesn't sell the land to him,Malhotra sends Raka to cut the tree.On a stormy night Aman sits near the holy tree praying for his mother he notices that Raka is cutting the tree a fight occurs between them after being beaten by Raka,Aman gets holy powers from the tree and fights back soon Aman turns a superhero knownFlying Jat who helps people in need whereas Raka turns into a toxic Monster who wants to pollute the environment.
A flying Jatt is another family entertainer with good pack of humour in first half and quite a nice action in second half. As the movie unpacks it brings out a lot. Story line is good. Kay Kay is brilliant in his negative roleusual. Tiger's hard work is noticeable in the movie. His comic timing is amusing. Jacqueline is charming in her witty teacher role. Amrita Singh is also showcased her talenta typical Jatti.<br/><br/>Surprise part was the professional wrestler Nathan Jones. His debut was also the holding part. Songs Toota Jo Tara and Beat pe Booty are already on the people's mouth. Also the title track is melodious and suits the theme. Overall movie is a delight to watch with kids and family.
Flying Jatt, after Krrish emerginga Indian superhero then finally seeing the worst of it in Krrish3. Similarly the new superhero goes to nowhere close to the originality. It seems Indian writers are busy with giving only a copy of various Hollywood movies. I laughed when i saw the guy coming out of plastic, #copied from Indian serial Shaktiman, if you remember #plastica, creation of Dr. Jackal. One more place where we see a copy of x-men days of future past scene where quicksilver saves magneto and charles from cops. Seriously, writers haven't done anything of their own. I would love to acknowledge them with the fact that now-a-days people are watching Hollywood movies. Not at all recommended to watch…

Download the Sky on fire full movie tamil dubbed in torrentCurro Jim nez full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.93 full movie in hindi downloadScallywag tamil dubbed movie downloadFalling: Part 1 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSIS download torrentEncounter telugu full movie downloadAction Man: Robot Atak in hindi download free in torrentDon't Call Me Baby download movie freeGolmaal: Fun Unlimited full movie download mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by Anudelfa
Please log in to post a reply.